Recent Event Photos
New: Client Comments!
• Even $25 can help us stock our food pantry.
• $50 can help a family or senior citizen with electricity or gas in an older home.
• $100 can help a homeless person with a deposit on a small apartment.
• $250 can help get someone off the street and start job training
• Help make metropolitan Kansas City become a better place—one life at a time.
Make a gift today that helps Kansas City's needy and homeless. Several options are available:
Thank you in advance for your generosity!
• Yes, MLM accepts autos and trucks! We have previously been the grateful recipients of vehicle donations, including a pickup truck that for several years served to help deliver furniture to clients who were moving from "the street" to their first apartment. If you would like to inquire about such a contribution, simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your phone or other information so that we can contact you.
We are proud of our financial record. MLM works hard to minimize expenses: 85% of designated gifts go directly to programs. Last year, MLM served tens of thousands of people throughout metropolitan Kansas City with our small staff and minimal administration.
Metro Lutheran Ministry has made an in-depth organizational profile available for you at the highly respected Greater Kansas City Community Foundation. We invite you to examine this record at any time (opens in new window).
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
Simply Giving Program
Pre-authorized withdrawal from your bank account.
You determine the frequency of your gift (bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly).
Automatic deposit to MLM’s account on same day withdrawn from your account.
For a copy of the Thrivent Simply Giving form in PDF format, click here. For additional information and forms, please contact Denny Hixson at 816-931-0027, Ext. 236, or by e-mailing email@example.com